Want to make your Valentine’s Day cards pop? Replace flat cut-out hearts with festive 3D cards. Here’s how:
What You’ll Need:
- Card Stock
- Things to decorate the card with (glitter, construction paper, etc.)
- Fold a piece of cardstock in half (cut it down first if you’d like to make a smaller card).
- Cut two parallel lines about 1 inch. apart in the center of the paper on the fold line.
- Fold the tab up and push it out so it sticks out in the center of the card when opened.
- Decorate your card as desired and write a note inside. Glue something festive like a red heart onto the tab so when the card opens, it pops out.