Current Job Openings at San Joaquin Magazine
Thank you for your interest in a career opportunity with San Joaquin Magazine! Here you can view our current job openings and instructions on how to apply.
PT / FT SECTION EDITOR / STAFF WRITER
Are you a crackerjack writer? Can you write lively copy at lightning speed? Do you live and breathe San Joaquin County? Can you pitch colorful story ideas that represent our community? Then apply today.
Section editors have the ability to write on multiple topics from lifestyle, people, health, home, fashion, family, wine, food and more. Previous writing for lifestyle magazines, newspapers or blogs is required. A degree in journalism, English or a related topic is preferred.
– A strong writer who fact checks and is trained in AP or Chicago Style
– Creative & resourceful
– Excellent research skills
– Excellent verbal and interpersonal communication
– Writes well, fact-checks, trained/familiar with Chicago Style grammar/punctuation
– Professional phone and email etiquette
– Bachelor’s in Journalism or related field/or three years of published writing experience
– Must be able to send recent examples of published work
– Complete articles on deadline
– Work with clients to write and approve monthly profiles as needed
– Pitch relevant story ideas on a monthly basis for all publications
– Write specific editorial content from local trends, fashion, food tidbits, health topics, people & events
– Assist with social media as needed
How To Apply: To apply, please E-Mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a Part Time / Full Time Opportunity.
Advertising Sales Professional
San Joaquin Magazine is looking to hire a full time / part time sales executive who is responsible, reliable, and have a willingness to learn and make great $$$. As we add new magazines to our publication family, we seek someone motivated to sell ads in our magazines and digital products. You will be able to work closely with clients, to achieve and exceed their expectations as well as continuously maintain good customer service.
TO JOIN OUR WINNING TEAM:::: Previous sales/marketing experience is preferred, plus a great attitude and a willingness to learn and work smart. Send your resume: attention Tony Zoccoli, publisher with your resume and cover letter: Subject Line: Sales Professional Tony Zoccoli – Publisher email@example.com
How To Apply: To apply, please Mail, E-Mail your resume to: San Joaquin Magazine, Attn: Jobs, 318 W. Pine Street, Lodi, CA 95240 Phone: (209) 833-9989 · E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org